Welcome to Morgan Point homeowners’ association.
Our Annual Meeting previously announced and scheduled for tonight, Thursday, December 10, 2020, has been rescheduled. The meeting is rescheduled for Thursday, December 17, 2020, at 7:00 pm.
Meeting Date: December 17, 2020
Meeting Time: 7:00 (sign-in at 6:30 pm)
Should you have any questions, please contact Cardinal Management Group at 703-565-5011 or by email at email@example.com
You do not need a Zoom account to attend the 2020 Annual Meeting as “participant.”
1. How to attend:
· Online, go to http://bit.ly/MPAnnualMeeting
· Meeting ID: 978 8963 7284
· Password: [sent to homeowners via email, contact Cardinal Management for help with joining the call]
Via computer, tablet, or smart phone by downloading the app, and then join a meeting.
Via phone by dialing: Dial (301) 715-8592 and follow the instructions.
2. You will need the following to access the meeting:
a. Online, computer or smart device access
b. Dialing in access
Meeting ID: 978 8963 7284
Password: [sent to homeowners via email, contact Cardinal Management for help with joining the call]
3. The Association will establish a waiting room to regulate admittance into the meeting. The
administrator will admit you if you are verified as a permitted attendee through the membership
roster of the Association; therefore, please provide your name in a manner that matches your
ownership information with the Association’s records; otherwise, admittance may be denied to
ensure security of the meeting platform.
4. All attendees will be muted during the meeting except those members of the Board, guest speakers,
and management who are administering the meeting. During open forum, all attending owners will
be able to speak and be unmuted for periods for up to three minutes per speaker.
5. Zoom has a messaging chat room function that enables attendees to ask written questions. The
chair of the meeting will use best efforts to read and respond to questions raised in the chat room
during the open forum portion of the meeting.
6. It is strongly recommended that owners familiarize themselves with the meeting platform before
the date of the meeting.
For more helpful resources, please visit support https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us